Thank you and well done as you near completion of Year One of The Alliance With Gaia Course
which ends this month.
Some of you have reported increased awareness and joy at connecting with animals and nature at a deeper level than before.
Most have reported the course taking them beyond their comfort zones to incorporate more learning and awareness.
Each person determines their own stance. We all learn from one another .
We leave behind antagonistic sentiments , we do our best to
develop more calm and consolidation amidst at times a wobbly sea of”fluffy” animal
culture on one hand and disdain on the other.
There is more awareness and good things happening around us which truly inspire.
We work to increase our own perception , develop our energy and align to nature and wholeness
The Alliance With Gaia
E- Course By Wendy Datta Part Two.
The Alliance With Gaia is a journey which builds with each article and its exercises,
there will be 11 Articles x1 per month. Part Two begins at Passage Twelve.
The course builds upon Year One and is about developing a deepening heart centred approach to animals,
nature and one another and developing our skills of perception and discernment.
.The heart is not about sentimentality it’s about a gift, a deep intuitive intelligence beyond intellect.
. Course Delivery
- There will be information and exercises to assist personal development and “connections” via PDF we will also use the Blog, video and audio.
- Each course member will be able to book a personal review session by skype with Wendy
- The review sessions will be available after at least 3 articles have been worked with in sequence.
- Each course member will need to have preferably an A4 note book to record their observations and responses to exercises,In addition to perceptions and information which may come to them.
- Each course member will have the opportunity if they wish to present their own practical, connecting with nature concise case study , guidelines will be available different from Year One which was a foundation.
- By the end of the course you should have a deeper understanding of connectivity and communication in nature and have developed further your own perception skills, discernment and your connection to nature and the animals which can assist you.
Payment is confirmation of registration.
You will have on payment 14 days to cancel your registration if you wish, there will be no refunds once the course has begun.
The material available for the course are the copyright of Wendy Datta and their respective owners and may not be posted or used for any purpose other than personal private study.
Please keep any passwords to private links which will be available at certain points during the course confidential, for your own use only.
If you would like to proceed then please make your payment of £350 via
the donation link on the website.