Pegasus Healing is a resource for energy work healing for both people and animals we also offer workshops.
Based in Somerset England, Wendy can work both locally , nationally and internationally.
Wendy works with both people and animals to assist them with the process of healing in a multi-dimensional way.
Her work with animals involves animal communication.
Healing is about change, when a person or animal heals they change the way they feel.
The physical , mental and spiritual factors which affect health all work together in harmony ,so if one element is out of balance it will affect the other element.
Healing and self-healing are connected for in order to enjoy harmonious change, alignment to self nurture and well being is key, whatever the starting point may be.
- Energy clearing and energy work consultations can assist self healing
- Can assist with issues of physical, and non physical well being
- Can assist with life changes for people and animals
Born in London, England, Wendy Datta began her working life as a secondary school biology teacher. She worked as a teacher in London, with a period also teaching in an international school in Holland.
Wendy then studied microbiology and gained experience in a hospital laboratory in south-east London. She later qualified as a lawyer, a barrister .
Wendy continued to develop her interest in metaphysics and the link with science .Whilst browsing in a bookshop in 1998 Wendy came across a book by Stuart Wilde and immediately became fascinated by its content and lucidity. She read many more of his books and met him at a metaphysical seminar in 1999 and continued to follow his work
- In 2003 Wendy met an experienced energy healer and teacher .Wendy received training from the lady at her Reiki and Seichem Healing Centre in England to Master Teacher Certification level in 2004 .
- In 2007, Wendy was able to attend Stuart Wilde’s lectures and seminars and began in depth study with him. http://www.stuartwilde.com/2012/11/the-celestial-breath-2/
- Wendy continued her energy work training in 2008 and in 2009 began working with people,
Wendy’s view is that everything is connected, biology and the ancient wisdoms
rooted in a care and respect for nature.
Whilst in Spain Wendy was asked to help animals including those which been abused and neglected.
Some of the shelters where she assisted had close links with an experienced veterinary practice and Wendy was able to see and work with a variety of conditions with the animals on both physical emotional and psychological levels,The stories of some of these animals can be found in the testimonials section of the website.
Wendy’s real love is the animals., she began horse riding aged 5 and works with equines of various kinds and situations as you will see when you look at the films and material on this site.
Wendy is an intuitive visionary with a rare ability to communicate with the animals.
Some of the visions Wendy has concerning the animals guide her healing ability and what in particular they need.